Leaders Mindfulness Masterclass
First of all, thank you so much for interest in working with me.
This topic is my passion and this Mindfulness workshop will help every leaders and teams to:
- explore themselves on a different level
- expand from the insight out straight away
- evolve their personal & professional leadership
- build high-performing workforce based on wellbeing and mindfulness
- harness neurscience to help leaders and workforce to create new ways of working in the digital age.
This 2 hours (or longer, up to you!) workshop is based on my 15 years of work experience, degree, neuroscience and yoga science.
“Content was 11 out of 10… She connected with all the learners. Her delivery was authentic and genuine…”
Who is it for?
5 tools to thrive
1. Your own organisation (body & brain)
- Understanding body & brain and the stress management system
- The nature of stress, overwhelm and anxiety
2. Don’t just survive, thrive
- Wellness assessment
- Learn how you can use these insights today to build routines and sustainable habits for ongoing altering within fast paced environment.
3. Train your brain
- Tangible trusted and tried tools based on neuroscience and business yoga
- Introduction into Business Meditation (without adding anything on your calendar)
4. Train your body
- Tangible, trusted and tried tools and practical breath and body exercises
- Introduction into Business Yoga
5. Your 5 tools To Thrive
- Creation of an individual self-management system that can be applied straight away (great especially for challenging times)
- Guided visualisation
How does it work?
“…You can confidently work and strive towards meeting the goals you’ve set for…”
- How to manage body, mind, and stress in the digital age
- How to enhance intuition for work and life
- The guide to new ways of working and leading
Harnessing Neuroscience, pioneer the mindset and create practices for tomorrow’s workplace’s
Let’s lead up in the digital age
5 Customized tools
Behind the scenes
About Sylvia, your facilitator
Gratuaded at Universtiy of Applied Science in Germany. Certified coach, trainer and Yoga Teacher. Worked with hundreds of leaders within corporates and startups. After becoming a high-flyer in fast paced organizations, Sylvia decided to focus on changing the way the world works. She’s been leading HR projects within the biggest telecommunication merger in Europe.
Change management and transformation in the digital age is part of her DNA. Intrinsically motivated to provide her experience, studies and learnings about how neursocience and behavioral science are helping evolve conscious leadership mindsets for to tomorrow’s workplace’s.