DD #14: How to deal with fear and confusion in your professional life
Master Life Coach and Instructor, Suzy Rosenstein spent decades in her corporate career before she was laid off. Although she had secretly fantasized about losing her job, it was a painful time that proved to be the best gift.
Suzy dares herself daily to be thoughtful about what she is thinking so she is more intentional and can keep moving forward to create the life she wants.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- The most painful times can also be the best gift
- The lack of growth leads to feeling stagnant
- It’s possible to make a living from something you love
- How to follow your dreams in midlife
- How to fly despite your history
- 3 things to do to take the first step toward living the life you want
- When you are close to transition, you feel stuck
- You create your emotional state and your results
- Focusing on what you can do allows you to fall in love with your life
Suzy’s powerful saying, “Life’s Too Short To Feel Stuck”
This episode is perfect for women who are feeling stagnant in their life and want more for themselves after years of putting others first.
Suzy Rosenstein is a Master Life Coach and Instructor at The Life Coach School and as a Certified Authentic Selling® Instructor with Sales School. She’s also the host of the popular podcast, Women in the Middle: Loving Life after 50! Suzy has always been attracted to helping people. She holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Social Psychology and has decades of combined experience in health education, communication, health promotion and life coaching. She helps entrepreneurs and midlife women get clear, get excited and get unstuck when it comes to their online business, side-hustle and life in general. It’s definitely time to regret-proof your life!