DD #12: 7 Signs You Might Lack Clarity in Your Life
Today’s guest, Ellyn Schinke, shares 7 signs to look for if you lack clarity in your life. She also shares the three stages that people experience when they feel like they need to make a change in their life.
Ellyn Schinke used to lack clarity in her life. In her former career as a microbiology scientist, she was on a path in her life that she felt was right, she was checking the boxes with a great education and job. It wasn’t until she experienced a shift in her own personal growth that she turned into a personal growth and life expert for multi-passionate, high achieving female professionals.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Checking the boxes in life isn’t always fulfilling
- It’s OK to deviate from the path if you feel like something is missing
- Gratitude for what you have is good, but wanting more is OK too
- How travel and physical challenge are powerful exercises in personal growth
- Reframing the way you respond to failure
- How to recognize the signs that you need to redirect your path in life
- 3 stages that people experience when they feel like they need to make a change or shift in life.
- Looking for something that will give you rest or control. Doing nothing for her physical or emotional health.
- Quarter life crisis. Feels like she could make a bigger contribution but felt like she was at odds with her current life path. 7 signs…
- Complete clarity, certainty about your path
7 Signs You Might Lack Clarity in Your Life:
- Constantly changing your mind
- Questioning your decisions
- Overwhelmed (manage multiple passions simultaneously). Constant state of stress and too much on your plate
- Struggle with minor decision making with simple things.
- Disorganized, distracted, lethargic.
- Feeling anxious, stressed, frustrated and confused.
- Rely on your inner circle and asking close people what you should do.
If you’re feeling like you lack clarity in your life as it is now, some intense personal growth might just help you get on the path you were destined for.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is living life by checking off the boxes of what “should be done” but isn’t feeling fulfilled by that.
Life101 – Ellyn’s 12 Week Online Program
Ellyn Schinke is a former scientist turned personal growth expert and life coach for multi-passionate, high achieving female professionals. She is passionate about creating fulfillment and success without burnout, a balanced, healthy lifestyle and time to prioritize OUR goals.